Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Australian Good Taste, one of these & your anyone's..:lol:
Make and share this Cuban Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Malibu coconut liqueur
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons vanilla vodka
- ice cube
- 6 chocolate-covered coffee beans
- Place the amaretto, Malibu, Kahlua, vodka and ice cubes in a cocktail shaker, and shake until well combined. Strain evenly among serving glasses. Add 3 coffee beans to each glass and serve.
This is so yummy. I used plain vodka as I didn't have vanilla vodka. It's sweet but potent. Even DH liked it. And he doesn't always like sweet drinks. Thanks Mandy :) Made for Make my recipe tag game
Oh Yum!! Some of my favorite liquors all blended together in one glass. This has a pretty good kick to it, but is still able to be smooth. There is a subtle coffee flavor from the Kahlua which is very nice! Thanks Mandy!