I made this for dinner tonight with what I had on hand in the fridge and pantry. I thought it was pretty good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml curry powder (or to taste)
- 500 g chicken breast fillets, sliced
- 118.29 ml red capsicum, sliced
- 236.59 ml tomato sauce (the plain one for pasta)
- 400 ml can light coconut milk
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 236.59 ml broccoli floret, cooked
- 59.14 ml green onion
- salt and pepper
- 1Cook the onion and garlic in the oil until softened.
- 2Add the curry powder and fry for about 1 minute.
- 3Add the chicken and cook until all the chicken changes colour.
- 4Add the capsicum and cook for a couple of minutes.
- 5Add the tomato sauce, coconut milk, stock, zest and cook for about 5 minutes.
- 6Stir in the broccoli and onions and and heat through gently.
- 7Taste for seasonings.
- 8Serve at once over the cooked pasta of your choice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Chicken and Broccoli Sauce for Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 73.4 mg
- Sodium 453.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 31.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk
lemons, zest of