Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
- Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook, stirring for a further 30 seconds.
- Add the remain ingredients, except the yogurt or sour cream.
- Stir until well combined then bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook, partially covered for about 30 minutes sirring occasionally until the pumpkin is tender.
- Serve in bowls with a dollop of yoghurt or sour cream.
O man, this was awesome! I usually have a bias towards recipes with such view ingredients, but this was really good! Definitely a keeper! Thanks!
This was a hit with my family. I added 1 cup of raisins and tossed with a box of whole wheat noodles.
This was excellent and very easy to make! I added 2 Tbs. of vinegar to give it a little zip. The vinegar really brought out all of the flavors - curry, lentils, pumpkin. The soup was even better the next day. Thanks for a great fall recipe!