My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a heavy based saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add the onion and garlic, and cook until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in the curry powder and cook, stirring for a further 30 seconds.
- 4Add the remain ingredients, except the yogurt or sour cream.
- 5Stir until well combined then bring to the boil.
- 6Reduce the heat and cook, partially covered for about 30 minutes sirring occasionally until the pumpkin is tender.
- 7Serve in bowls with a dollop of yoghurt or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curried Lentil and Pumpkin Soup
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: