1/5 Photos of Curry Butter Chicken Legs on the Barbie
An Australian dish for grilled chicken legs!!! Mmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil grill and preheat to high.
- 2Loosen skin on chicken pieces with fingers, by sliding hand between skin and flesh.
- 3In a small skillet, saute green onion and 2 cloves garlic in butter or margarine for 1 minute. Stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
- 4Push this seasoning under chicken skins, working it down well.
- 5Combine 1 cup butter or margarine with mustard, 1 clove garlic and curry powder.
- 6Spread this seasoned butter or margarine over chicken and put on preheated grill.
- 7Cook 10 to 15 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- 8Brush with remaining seasoned butter while grilling.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Butter Chicken Legs on the Barbie
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.0
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 271.2 mg
- Sodium 627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 43.7 g