1/5 Photos of Curry Butter Chicken Legs on the Barbie
An Australian dish for grilled chicken legs!!! Mmmmm!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly oil grill and preheat to high.
- 2Loosen skin on chicken pieces with fingers, by sliding hand between skin and flesh.
- 3In a small skillet, saute green onion and 2 cloves garlic in butter or margarine for 1 minute. Stir in breadcrumbs and parsley.
- 4Push this seasoning under chicken skins, working it down well.
- 5Combine 1 cup butter or margarine with mustard, 1 clove garlic and curry powder.
- 6Spread this seasoned butter or margarine over chicken and put on preheated grill.
- 7Cook 10 to 15 minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- 8Brush with remaining seasoned butter while grilling.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Curry Butter Chicken Legs on the Barbie
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 786.0
- Calories from Fat 547
- Total Fat 60.8 g
- Saturated Fat 28.4 g
- Cholesterol 271.2 mg
- Sodium 627.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 43.7 g