1/6 Photos of Custard Powder Biscuits (Cookies)
In Australia we call cookies biscuits. This recipe is from Super Food Ideas and the recipe states that it makes 28 cookies. I actually got 48 cookies from the mix but I do make my cookies smaller as I have two small girls that like one for each hand ;) These make quite a sweet biscuit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- 2Using an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and beat until well combined.
- 3Sift flour and custard powder together over butter mixture. Add white chocolate and stir until mixture forms a soft dough.
- 4Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls and place on prepared trays, allowing room for spreading. Using a fork, press dough to flatten slightly.
- 5Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Custard Powder Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (644 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.8
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.0 mg
- Sodium 94.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: