Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Custard Powder Sponge (No Fail Sponge Cake) recipe from Food.com.
- Beat whites of eggs until stiff.
- Add yolks and sugar.
- Sift all flours together & fold into mixture.
- Divide into 2 greased & lined sandwich tins
- preheat oven to 190c
- place on middle shelf
- reduce heat to 170c & cook for 20 minutes
- this is for fan forced oven.
- for oven not fan forced, preheat to 200c then reduce to 180c.
- when cooked cool on rack fill with jam and fresh cream and enjoy.