Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From an old issue of Woolworths mag..sounds like a good lunchbox treat.
Make and share this Date Biscuits (Cookies) recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 180.C and line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and then add butter & honey.
- Add honey mixture to oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- Place heaped spoonfuls of the mixture on lined trays and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12 mins or until light golden.