From an old issue of Woolworths mag..sounds like a good lunchbox treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180.C and line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- 2Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 3In a separate bowl, whisk egg and then add butter & honey.
- 4Add honey mixture to oat mixture and mix until well combined.
- 5Place heaped spoonfuls of the mixture on lined trays and flatten slightly.
- 6Bake for 12 mins or until light golden.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Date Biscuits (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (601 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.5
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 44.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g