This is based on a recipe by Beck D but with all Dave's alterations I felt it needed to be posted as a new recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cayenne, cornflour, salt and pepper.
- 2Coat the fish pieces with cornflour mix.
- 3Heat peanut oil in wok over med-high heat, cook fish in batches, adding more oil between batches if necessary.
- 4Remove from wok and leave on paper towels to drain.
- 5Put hokkein noodles in a strainer and run under warm water, using your fingers to separate the noodles.
- 6Re-heat wok over medium heat, add a splash of oil and stir-fry onion and zucchini until softened.
- 7Add noodles and sherry, toss for 1 minute.
- 8Add oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons water, stir through then cover and steam for 2-3 minutes.
- 9Add fish, toss, cover and steam 1-2 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dave's Crispy Fish With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1054.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 188.7 mg
- Sodium 1224.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 43.7 g