Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is based on a recipe by Beck D but with all Dave's alterations I felt it needed to be posted as a new recipe.
- Combine cayenne, cornflour, salt and pepper.
- Coat the fish pieces with cornflour mix.
- Heat peanut oil in wok over med-high heat, cook fish in batches, adding more oil between batches if necessary.
- Remove from wok and leave on paper towels to drain.
- Put hokkein noodles in a strainer and run under warm water, using your fingers to separate the noodles.
- Re-heat wok over medium heat, add a splash of oil and stir-fry onion and zucchini until softened.
- Add noodles and sherry, toss for 1 minute.
- Add oyster sauce and 2 tablespoons water, stir through then cover and steam for 2-3 minutes.
- Add fish, toss, cover and steam 1-2 minutes.