1/2 Photos of Deep-Fried Bacon, Chicken and Cheese Balls
Gordon Ramsey fan's Note:
These are a great starter that will keep the whole family happy, including the kids! A recipe I knocked up for my 6-year-old son, now we all eat them. Easy to make and great served with some cherry tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dice chicken and bacon ,mix together in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Add Parsley ,Cheese ,Mayonaise and flour and mix well.
- 3Press mixture into approx 1 inch round balls.
- 4Roll the balls in bread crumbs until balls become firm enough to deep fry.
- 5Put in fridge for an hour or two then deep fry 180c until golden brown (Approx 10min).
- 6Serve with fresh salad or cherry tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Deep-Fried Bacon, Chicken and Cheese Balls
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.0
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 128.0 mg
- Sodium 926.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 48.1 g