Tricia from Aus's Note:
Date Slice as made by my mother when I was a child. It was a great family favourite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the first 3 ingredients to a pulp and leave to cool.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together like a crumble.
- 3Spread half of the mixture on the bottom of a tray.
- 4Cover with the dates. Then sprinkle remainder on top.
- 5Bake 30 mins at gas 4 or 180c.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Delicious Date Slice
Serving Size: 1 (1314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.1
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 72.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g