1 hr 10 mins
Devilled Sausage is a favourite with the whole family! We serve it up with mashed potato and a couple of green vegetables (peas, beans etc) You can add sliced apple (cook it in when adding the gravy) to enhance the flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1LIghtly soften and brown onions in a little oil - put into a large casserole dish.
- 2Saute the mushrooms until softened - add to casserole dish.
- 3Make up 1 cup of onion gravy mix with instant mix and 1 cup of water -- then add 1 cup of water to thin the mix.
- 4Place sausages - I use thick beef sausages (uncooked) into the casserole dish, and cover with the onion mixture. Stir through.
- 5Put a lid on the casserole dish and place in a preheated oven (180 degrees celcius) for 1 hour. Stir carefully once halfway through cooking.
- 6Serve up with mash and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Devilled Sausages With Mushroom & Onion Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.2
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 18.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
onion gravy mix