This is simple to make and tastes great. I serve it over fresh or canned fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornflour and Splenda in a pan.
- 2Add a little milk to make a paste.
- 3When paste is smooth slowly add the rest of the milk and the vanilla.
- 4Add more vanilla if a stronger taste is preferred.
- 5Stir over a medium to low heat until it thickens to your desired consistency.
- 6Stirring consistenly will ensure there are no lumps.
- 7Serve over fresh fruit or no added sugar canned fruit.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Custard
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g