This is simple to make and tastes great. I serve it over fresh or canned fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cornflour and Splenda in a pan.
- 2Add a little milk to make a paste.
- 3When paste is smooth slowly add the rest of the milk and the vanilla.
- 4Add more vanilla if a stronger taste is preferred.
- 5Stir over a medium to low heat until it thickens to your desired consistency.
- 6Stirring consistenly will ensure there are no lumps.
- 7Serve over fresh fruit or no added sugar canned fruit.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Diabetic Custard
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.5
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.1 mg
- Sodium 53.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 4.3 g