Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is simple to make and tastes great. I serve it over fresh or canned fruit.
Make and share this Diabetic Custard recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (or to taste)
- Mix cornflour and Splenda in a pan.
- Add a little milk to make a paste.
- When paste is smooth slowly add the rest of the milk and the vanilla.
- Add more vanilla if a stronger taste is preferred.
- Stir over a medium to low heat until it thickens to your desired consistency.
- Stirring consistenly will ensure there are no lumps.
- Serve over fresh fruit or no added sugar canned fruit.