Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is Day1: Lunch on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You can make these wraps in the morning and take them along to work. You can use any leafy greens you like in place of the spinach. The first time I made these, I was unable to buy Rye mountain bread, so I made them with wheat mountain bread instead. This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 1 apple.
- 200 g chicken breast fillets
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon skim milk natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 rye meal mountain bread wraps
- 20 g Baby Spinach
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 small carrot, grated coarsley
- Sray chicken with cooking oil; cook chicken in heated small frying pan. Cool; shred coarsley.
- Combine chicken in medium bowl with yogurt and mustard.
- Divide chicken mixture between wraps; top with remaining ingredients. Roll to enclose filling.
This is very, very yummy! Great way to use up any left over chicken you might already have! I added 1 tsp of Balsamic vinegar while cooking the chicken for a different flavor and its so yummy. Didn't change my WW points either! LOL!
I have no idea what mountain bread is ~ we cannot find it anywhere near us in upstate NY. So I used a whole wheat wrap!
What a great, light and refreshing lunch this delicious wrap made. I used some roast chicken meat I had left and some iceberg lettuce in place of the spinach and I spread my dijon mix over the mountain bread and then layered the ingredients and wrapped. Thank you Sara 76, made for Please Review My Recipe.