Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one for the grill.
Make and share this Dill-Havarti Sourdough Toast recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices sourdough bread, about 1/2-inch thick, each cut in half
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 ounces havarti-dill cheese, shredded (about 1 cup)
- fresh dill weed (optional)
- Heat grill. Brush one side of each bread slice with oil. Turn slices over; sprinkle each with garlic powder & cheese.
- When grill is heated, place bread slices, oil side down, on grill over medium heat. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until bread is crisp & cheese is melted. Sprinkle with dill if you like.