Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe from Kraft. Serve with ice-cream or a dollop of cream or yoghurt.
Make and share this Double Apple Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 6 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and cut into wedges
- 1⁄4 cup dried apple, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons currants
- 1 tablespoon raw sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 slices orange rind
- 1 cup wholegrain rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup light smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons raw sugar
- Place the apples, water, currants, sugar, cinnamon and orange rind into a large saucepan, cover and simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes.Remove from heat. Spoon apple mix into a 4-6 cup capacity oven-proof dish.
- Combine the oats, peanut spread and sugar with finger tips until well combined. Crumble mixture over the apples.
- Place into oven at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes until crumble is golden.
- Serve with ice-cream or a dollop of cream or yoghurt.