A recipe from Kraft. Serve with ice-cream or a dollop of cream or yoghurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the apples, water, currants, sugar, cinnamon and orange rind into a large saucepan, cover and simmer over a low heat for 10 minutes.Remove from heat. Spoon apple mix into a 4-6 cup capacity oven-proof dish.
- 2Combine the oats, peanut spread and sugar with finger tips until well combined. Crumble mixture over the apples.
- 3Place into oven at 180ºC for 10-15 minutes until crumble is golden.
- 4Serve with ice-cream or a dollop of cream or yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Double Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 82.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 38.8 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: