Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I had just made this for thanksgiving and my brother ate half of it LOL:) I love this and my family loves it too. I am looking foward to sharing this with you. Cook time includes chilling time.
- Chop dried beef.
- (I put mine in a chopper) Save about 1/4 of a cup on the side.
- Mix cream cheese, beef, onions, salt, and sauce.
- Mix well and chill for an hour.
- Take mixture and form a ball and roll in remaining chopped beef.
- Then serve or chill till desired.
Very good...I also added a tsp of horseradish!!! It gave it a little bite.
This is great. I found it a little salty since the beef is already salty. I will just omit the salt and less Worcestershire sauce next time. Excellent recipe!
I have been using this recipe for years. It is my staple stand by; sometimes I use Mrs. Dash extra spicey blend rather than salt. If I don't have green onions on hand; dried minced onions will do & I increase the mayo just a bit to adjust for the absorbtion of the dried onion. A bit of roasted garlic is also very good