Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This was passed onto me from a friend of mine. It was so quick and easy to make and really yummy to eat. Tastes great with cream and/or icecream!
- Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
- Melt margarine.
- In a medium size mixing bowl crush weetbix finely, add all other dry ingredients to bowl and combine.
- Add melted margarine into milk and blend into dry ingredients until mixture resembles a crumble texture.
- Place pie apple in base of a casserole dish (eight cup capacity), sprinkle crumbly mixture over apple and bake 40 -45 minutes.
- Serve warm with cream and/or icecream!