1 hr 10 mins
Aussie Chef Of The Day's Note:
This was passed onto me from a friend of mine. It was so quick and easy to make and really yummy to eat. Tastes great with cream and/or icecream!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180C fan forced.
- 2Melt margarine.
- 3In a medium size mixing bowl crush weetbix finely, add all other dry ingredients to bowl and combine.
- 4Add melted margarine into milk and blend into dry ingredients until mixture resembles a crumble texture.
- 5Place pie apple in base of a casserole dish (eight cup capacity), sprinkle crumbly mixture over apple and bake 40 -45 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with cream and/or icecream!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Apple Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.4
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 121.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 47.3 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: