GREAT, EASY GOURMET FOR DINNER PARTIES. This dish will impress your friends! My family are all from South Eastern and Western Australia. When I was a young lad I vaguely remember a dish similar to this. With a few modifications, using sun-dried tomatoes, prosciutto, mushrooms and red pepper; this recipe is phenomenal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the red pepper very thin sliced about two inches long.
- 2Slice the mushrooms very thinly.
- 3Slice the sun-dried tomatoes very thinly.
- 4Crush the garlic and put into small bowl.
- 5Put sun-dried tomatoes into small bowl.
- 6Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil into small bowl Add basil, then mix ingredients together.
- 7Butterfly the chicken breasts, then spread them apart to be stuffed.
- 8Spread mixture inside of chicken breasts.
- 9Place prosciutto, red peppers, and mushrooms inside of chicken breasts.
- 10Close chicken breasts.
- 11Brush olive oil onto top of breast.
- 12Sprinkle with basil.
- 13Cook for about 15 minutes or so at 400°F, then turn oven up to full for 2 minutes to brown the top.
- 14Serve with your favourite vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Australian Stuffed Chicken W/ Prosciutto, Sun-Dried Tomato
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.6
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 260.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 31.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown button mushrooms