Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The muffins taste so nice with the vanilla mix. You could substitute banana for berries! This is a very easy recipe! The kids love it and you can freeze the muffins for snacks at school You could top the muffins with a little passionfruit pulp or shredded coconut too!
- Preheat 180 C in fanforced oven.
- Heat peeled bananas in the microwave until soft and mash with a fork, allow to cool.
- Mix together oil and eggs in a bowl with a whisk and add mashed banana, combine well.
- Add cake mix and choc chips and mix until just combine with a wooden spoon,.
- Spray a mini muffin tray with canola oil spray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minute.