1/1 Photo of Easy Caramel Fudge
Sara 76's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend at work. It's so quick and easy, my 7 year old made it! It also tastes delicious! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients into a microwave safe bowl.
- 2Microwave for 1 minute, stir.
- 3Microwave again for 1 minute, stir.
- 4Continue doing this until chocolate is melted, and all ingredients are combined and smooth.
- 5Pour into a lined slice tin, and refrigerate until set. Cut into squares, and serve!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Caramel Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (810 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.0
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 9.5 mg
- Sodium 36.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 14.7 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
top n fill caramel