cracked pepper's Note:
Easy - Get to Use Your Favourite Candy Bar - No Cooking Required, so you can prepare and serve it in any dish you can find! My Mum showed me this in the 70s. It is absolutely delicious and very rich, so you only need a small slither (or two). It's great because it's only got 4 handy ingredients, that can be bought everywhere in the world and everyone will think that you are a star chef! Great for the office birthday etc.,especially on a Monday!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup sherry wine (sweet is best)
- 1/2 lb peanut butter cookie
- 1 chocolate candy bar (your favourite)
- 1Whip cream.
- 2Pour sherry into a shallow bowl.
- 3Dip the cookies into the sweet sherry (and I mean dip, do NOT soak).
- 4Then lay them into your favourite dish in a single layer.
- 5If that is a bowl, then you can break the cookies up to make them fit.
- 6Next spread a layer of the whipped cream over the layer of cookies.
- 7Continue to layer sherry-dipped cookies and cream finishing with whipped cream on top.
- 8Grate chocolate candy bar on top.
- 9Refridgerate and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Creamy Party Cake
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 659.0
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 110.7 mg
- Sodium 202.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g