Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy - Get to Use Your Favourite Candy Bar - No Cooking Required, so you can prepare and serve it in any dish you can find! My Mum showed me this in the 70s. It is absolutely delicious and very rich, so you only need a small slither (or two). It's great because it's only got 4 handy ingredients, that can be bought everywhere in the world and everyone will think that you are a star chef! Great for the office birthday etc.,especially on a Monday!
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 cup sherry wine (sweet is best)
- 1⁄2 lb peanut butter cookie
- 1 chocolate candy bar (your favourite)
- Whip cream.
- Pour sherry into a shallow bowl.
- Dip the cookies into the sweet sherry (and I mean dip, do NOT soak).
- Then lay them into your favourite dish in a single layer.
- If that is a bowl, then you can break the cookies up to make them fit.
- Next spread a layer of the whipped cream over the layer of cookies.
- Continue to layer sherry-dipped cookies and cream finishing with whipped cream on top.
- Grate chocolate candy bar on top.
- Refridgerate and serve.