Another delicious find! :) The ingredient list wouldn't allow me to enter small pre-made pizza bases so I will write it here. You will need 4 for this recipe. Tomato passata is sieved tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Combine tomato paste and passata, season with salt and pepper, then spread over the pizza bases.
- 3Coat tomatoes in 1 tablespoon of oil.
- 4Lay the pancetta and tomato on top, leaving a space in the middle for the egg, bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Heat the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of oil in a non-stick fry pan.
- 6When hot, crack in 4 eggs.
- 7Cover and cook over low heat for 3 minutes until the white is just cooked and yolk is still runny.
- 8Trim the whites using an egg ring and, using a fish slice, gently transfer to the top of each pizza.
- 9Return pizzas to oven for 4 minutes or until tomato is squidgy, pancetta is crisp and eggs are just set.
- 10Season and serve topped with rocket.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egg and Bacon Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.0
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 241.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: