Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Another of Peter Russell Clarke's Egg recipes.
Make and share this Egg and Onion Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Fry onions & bacon in approx 2 tblsp of the butter and lay them in the bottom of an oven-proof dish.
- Slice the eggs and arrange them over the top, sprinkle with cumin.
- Melt the rest of the butter in a saucepan, take off the heat and add flour, then the milk gradually whilst stirring.
- put the pan back on the heat and keep stirring until it boils and simmer for 5 mins stirring from time to time.
- Stir in the cheese and add salt & pepper to taste.
- Pour cheese sauce over eggs, bacon & onion and sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
- Bake at approx 230.C until golden and bubbling.