1/2 Photos of Eggy Teddy Belly Toast
A good way to get kids to eat a healthy breakfast. Teddy has a bright orange belly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a teddybear shaped cookie cutter, cut out centre of bread, leaving teddy shape. Save the cut out piece.
- 2Melt butter in a frypan and add toast with the shape cut out of it and fry til slighly golden.
- 3Crack egg into the centre so it fills the cavity of the shape.
- 4Cook egg on that side, flip, and cook other side until toast is golden and crunchy on that side too and egg is cooked to your liking!
- 5While they are cooling slighly for the kids, put the cut out teddy bear shapes in the pan and fry til golden and serve with the eggy teddy. Kids can dip them in the centre of the teddybear if they like.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggy Teddy Belly Toast
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 192.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g