A good way to get kids to eat a healthy breakfast. Teddy has a bright orange belly!
Make and share this Eggy Teddy Belly Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Using a teddybear shaped cookie cutter, cut out centre of bread, leaving teddy shape. Save the cut out piece.
- Melt butter in a frypan and add toast with the shape cut out of it and fry til slighly golden.
- Crack egg into the centre so it fills the cavity of the shape.
- Cook egg on that side, flip, and cook other side until toast is golden and crunchy on that side too and egg is cooked to your liking!
- While they are cooling slighly for the kids, put the cut out teddy bear shapes in the pan and fry til golden and serve with the eggy teddy. Kids can dip them in the centre of the teddybear if they like.