Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Here is one of our family's favourite and very easy cheesecakes. It was given to my mother by her cousin Eve.
- Beat 4 egg whites stiffly. Set aside.
- Mix all cake ingredients together and fold in egg whites.
- Grease 26 inch cake tin and bake for 50 minutes at 350 Degrees F or 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Furn off oven and leave cake to cool.
- Topping: Take the 1/2 vanilla pudding, add milk and cream. Mix together and pour on cake when cool.