Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a fairly easy soup, although it might seem a little time consuming the result is well worth it. Depending on how thick you like your soup, you may need to add a little stock, I find it doesn't need it though..
- Halve the tomatoes, and place in a baking tray with the bulb of garlic.
- Sprinkle with dried herbs.
- Season to taste.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 150C for around 2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer to a stockpot, squeezing all the garlic out of its paper.
- Add tinned tomatoes, and heat until warm.
- Add tapenade and blitz in a food processor.
- Add cream, stir through and return to heat, but do not boil cream.