1 hr 20 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
Mundella makes a great feta. Here is the recipe on the back of the packet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter and fry the onions until transparent.
- 2Add spinach.
- 3Cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4Add dill, parsley and seasonings.
- 5Cook rapidly and stir constantly for 10 minutes until excess liquid has evaporated.
- 6Empty into a mixing bowl.
- 8Add milk, cheese eggs and blend together.
- 9Butter an oblong casserole dish.
- 10Line the dish wih 8 sheets of phyllo pastry, brushing each sheet with melted butter.
- 11Add spinach filling.
- 12Place remaining phyllo pastry on top, brushing each sheet and the top with butter.
- 13Bake at 180 deg C/350F for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta and Spinach Pie
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.2
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.2 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 240.7 mg
- Sodium 1253.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g