1/1 Photo of Feta, Parmesan & Chive Omelette
Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
This recipe serves 1 and was originally published in Good Taste magazine, in Australia. It's really yum. The salad leaves are a nice touch. I've also made it with mozzarella & parmesan & enjoyed it with a slice of toast & sliced mini roma tomato. Simple, versatile, easy & delish :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crack eggs into a bowl, add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Use a fork to whisk until well combined.
- 3Melt butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- 4Add the egg mixture and tilt the pan until it covers the base. As the omelette begins to set, lift the edge so the uncooked egg mixture can run underneath.
- 5Sprinkle feta and parmesan over half the omelette and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it is just set.
- 6Fold in half and slide onto a plate. Serve immediately with salad leaves.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Feta, Parmesan & Chive Omelette
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.2
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 464.7 mg
- Sodium 579.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 18.9 g