This recipe serves 1 and was originally published in Good Taste magazine, in Australia. It's really yum. The salad leaves are a nice touch. I've also made it with mozzarella & parmesan & enjoyed it with a slice of toast & sliced mini roma tomato. Simple, versatile, easy & delish :)
- Crack eggs into a bowl, add chives and season with salt and pepper.
- Use a fork to whisk until well combined.
- Melt butter in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and tilt the pan until it covers the base. As the omelette begins to set, lift the edge so the uncooked egg mixture can run underneath.
- Sprinkle feta and parmesan over half the omelette and cook for 2-3 minutes or until it is just set.
- Fold in half and slide onto a plate. Serve immediately with salad leaves.
Very tasty! I used a sheep's milk feta and the green part of a scallion instead of chives. Thanks for the recipe!