Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I saw these in Southern Living magazine and they looked so cute, not to mention tasty! Figs are popular in Africa, Australia, the Middle East and California!
- Stand figs upright; slice from stem end into 5 or 6 wedges, cutting to, but not through, bottom.
- Gently separate wedges to resemble a flower.
- Place figs on a serving plate.
- Place orange juice in a small saucepan and simmer until reduced to syrup, about 5-10 minutes. If using orange marmalade, skip this step.
- Drizzle with orange juice reduction(or liqueur), or marmalade.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer about 2 minutes or until fluffy.
- Add honey, whipping cream, and sour cream; beat 1 minute.
- Dollop(or pipe) mixture onto center of each fig.
- Garnish, if desired, with orange zest.