1/5 Photos of Fish With Macadamia Butter Sauce
The original recipe suggesed using barramundi fillets. Any white fish fillets work well with this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- 2Add the fish fillets and cook 2- 3 minuts each side( cooking time depends on the thickness of the fillets). Transfer to a warmed plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- 3Reduce heat to medium low. Add the butter and chopped macadamias. Cook, stirring, for about a minute- until the butter and nuts are light golden brown. Watch carefully as you dont want the butter to burn.
- 4Remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the parsley.
- 5Serve the fish and spoon over the macadamin and butter sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fish With Macadamia Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.5
- Calories from Fat 278
- Total Fat 30.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 131.0 mg
- Sodium 250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 42.8 g