The original recipe suggesed using barramundi fillets. Any white fish fillets work well with this recipe
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the fish fillets and cook 2- 3 minuts each side( cooking time depends on the thickness of the fillets). Transfer to a warmed plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add the butter and chopped macadamias. Cook, stirring, for about a minute- until the butter and nuts are light golden brown. Watch carefully as you dont want the butter to burn.
- Remove from the heat. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the parsley.
- Serve the fish and spoon over the macadamin and butter sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.