I found this while cookbook hunting! Rich and yummy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup light cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimentos or 2 tablespoons red peppers
- 4 ounces water chestnuts (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup crab
- 1 cup shrimp
- 3 cups cooked rice, jasmine if available
- 1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1Saute' onion in butter till tender- blend in flour and add milk and flour.
- 2Cook and stir till thick cream sauce consistency.
- 3Remove from heat and stir in everything except 1/2 c cheese.
- 4Put into a greased 7-1/2 by 11 inch casserole and bake 350 for 25 minutes.
- 5Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Florida Seafood Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.1
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 145.8 mg
- Sodium 293.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 18.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt and pepper