Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A wonderful recipe from donna hay's cookbook "flavours". Doesn't take long to make, but extremely rich. Your eyes are going to be tired from rolling to the back of your head. :P
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F (170C).
- Line base of eight 1 cup (8 fl oz) capacity non-stick muffin tins with non-stick baking paper.
- Place chocolate and butter in a saucepan (absolutely dry) and stir over low heat till melted and smooth.
- Place the egg, vanilla and sugar in the bowl of a mixer and beat until thick and pale.
- Stir through the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into muffin tins and bake for 12-15 minutes or until the cakes are just set.
- Cool in the tins and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- To make the glaze, place the chocolate, cream and butter in a saucepan over low heat and mix till smooth.
- Chill the glaze till it is firm.
- Unmould the cakes onto serving plates and spread with the glaze.