Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you want to try something a little different and you like sushi. Try this. The tuna, cucumber and wasabi cream can be prepared 3 hours ahead. But cover and store separately in refrigerator and then assembled when you are ready to serve the meal. NOTE: I have said 30 minutes for cooking time but the 30 minutes is for the marinade for the cucumber. The whole recipe can be prepared under the 60 minutes that I have allowed. I use more than the 1 1/2 teaspoons of Wasabi as I like it HOT! Enjoy.
- Cut tuna into fine strips.
- Cut cucumber into thin slices.
- Combine mirin, vinegars and sugar in small bowl, add cucumber; stand 30 minutes.
- Drain cucumber; reserve marinade.
- Place cucumber on plates, pour over a little reserved marinade.
- Top with tuna, wasabi cream and ginger.
- **Wasabicream: Combine paste and mayonnaise in small bowl, fold in cream, cover, refrigerate 30 minutes.