1/1 Photo of Fried Rice
Steven Nicholson's Note:
This recipe is great everyone i cook this for loves it.It's now favourites at parties and kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1You can leave prawns, peas, and shallots out if you want to this recipe still taste fine without them with prawns gone it's a lot cheaper.
- 2Things to do ahead: Cook 2 cups of rice strain well then refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- 3Finely chop onion into little pieces set aside.
- 4Method: Heat fry pan to medium heat add 1tbs of peanut oil wait until heated then add beaten eggs cook until eggs are golden brown; take out of pan and slice and set aside.
- 5Add remaining peanut oil; turn fry pan to highest. When heated, fry onion still it starts to turn transparent. Add the diced bacon and then wait until the bacon is heated through.
- 6Add rice peas and corn fry for 3 minutes, when fried, add prawns, shallots, eggs and soya sauce.
- 7The rice is now ready for serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.0
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.7 mg
- Sodium 38.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.1 g