Caithi Romeo's Note:
Hmmmmmm, fatty - no good for bum but great comfort food! :) Sounds disgusting to most but after serving to people who have no idea what it is, it is asked for again and again!:) This is however best saved for a breakfast the morning after a night out and for people who are not on diets!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oil in pan and heat.
- 2Cook Bacon and Sausage.
- 3Remove and place on an absorbent sheet and keep warm.
- 4Keep oil in pan.
- 5Cut hole in the middle of the bread with the top of a small glass.
- 6Place in pan and break egg into the hole.
- 7Turn and cook until your perfect egg consistancy is produced.
- 8Take off Heat, put on plate and cover with a thin layer of vegemite.
- 9Serve with sausages and bacon on top.
- 10Pour barbecue sauce over completed Egg!
- 12Best served with Hash Browns and Grilled Tomato!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frog in a Hole With Vegemite, Sausage, Bacon and Barbecue Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.6
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 388.3 mg
- Sodium 1372.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: