1/2 Photos of Fruit 'n' Nut Rice Pudding
From Diabetes Australia The Ultimate Diabetes Cookbook in response to a request for diabetic friendly recipes with nuts. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- 2Place the rice in an ovenproof pie dish.
- 3Add the apricots, currants and walnuts.
- 4Stir the milk through and blend in the cinnamon.
- 5Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until warmed right through; stir halfway through the cooking time.
- 6Stir in sugar or substitute and rewarm for 5 minutes.
- 7Cover with foil (or lid) and allow to stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit 'n' Nut Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.7
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
evaporated low-fat milk