Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for a request. This is really a refreshing non alcoholic punch. Passionfruit syrup might be difficult to get outside Australia, so maybe a lemon syrup would be good instead.
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 cups passionfruit syrup
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups cold tea
- 10 cups water
- juice 1 lemon
- sliced fresh fruit
- 3 (1 liter) bottles ginger ale
- Mix together all the liquid ingredients (except the ginger ale) and pour over the sliced fresh fruit.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Just before serving, add the 3 bottles of ginger ale.
Made this punch for the drivers at my bbq everyone loved it i used orange flavored tea. It was really good. I made Passionfruit Syrup for this punch. I will be making it again at xmas. Thanks heaps
made this for a luau everybody loved it and requested it again for this years party
Made just half a recipe of this punch, although now that I know just how tasty it is, I have another cup of the passionfruit syrup to use for some more! The combo of these fruit juices is WONDERFUL ~ Thoroughly enjoyable! Thanks, much, for sharing!