1/1 Photo of Fun Mini Muffins -Almond Meal- Flourless
These mini muffins were made by a work colleague for a morning tea. They were so good, that I asked her for the recipe. If making these purposefully gluten free ensure that the chocolate, baking powder and thickened cream are all gluten free. Any artificial sweetener can be used in place of the sugar (if following a gluten-free diet take care that it is GF- splenda is gluten-free). You can really use any dried fruit or chip of your choice
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g almond meal
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 75 g dried blueberries or 75 g currants or 75 g chocolate chips or 75 g dried cranberries
- 4 teaspoons caster sugar (superfine sugar) or 1 teaspoon artificial sweetener (Splenda)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 tablespoons thickened cream (whipping cream)
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (fan forced).
- 2Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3In another bowl, whisk together all of the wet ingredients.
- 4Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and then add the wet ingredients. Mix as lightly as possible.
- 5Spray a 24 hole mini-muffin tray well with cooking oil.
- 6Cook for 15 minutes at 180°C (fan forced) for approx 15 minutes.
- 7Allow muffins to cool in trays for 5 -10 minutes. Twist the muffins to remove them from the trays.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fun Mini Muffins -Almond Meal- Flourless
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 59.7 mg
- Sodium 80.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: