1/2 Photos of Garlic Beef Dog Biscuits
2 hrs 5 mins
This was on the back of some bone cookie cutters I bought, my dogs loved them!
My Private Note
small b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Add wet ingredients & stir well.
- 3Roll out onto a well floured surface to 1cm thickness.
- 4Cut out desired shapes and place on place 1-2cm apart on a non-stick cookie sheet.
- 5Bake on centre rack of oven at 140.C for about 2 hours until dry & very hard.
- 6Let cool completely before storing in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Beef Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (698 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 4.6 mg
- Sodium 18.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g