Squash the tomatoes to give this dish its sauce-no extra chopping. Garnish with finely chopped spring onion or parsley if you want to. From my new favourite site healthyfoodguide.com.au
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the florets from the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and set aside. Slice off and discard any rough pieces from the remaining stalk then slice into small pieces.
- 2Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water according to packet instructions. Add the broccoli for the final minute of cooking. Drain.
- 3Meanwhile, heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan until hot. Add the oil, prawns and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes, until the prawns turn pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 4Add the tomatoes and squash down with the back of a spatula to release the juices. Cook for 1-2 minutes then add the wine and bubble for 1 minute. Return the prawn mixture to the pan, season with salt and pepper then toss through the drained noodles and broccoli.
- 5Divide among four bowls and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Prawns With Squashed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.1
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 16.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
large shelled prawns