Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Squash the tomatoes to give this dish its sauce-no extra chopping. Garnish with finely chopped spring onion or parsley if you want to. From my new favourite site healthyfoodguide.com.au
- Cut the florets from the broccoli into bite-sized pieces and set aside. Slice off and discard any rough pieces from the remaining stalk then slice into small pieces.
- Cook the noodles in a pan of boiling water according to packet instructions. Add the broccoli for the final minute of cooking. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok or large non-stick frying pan until hot. Add the oil, prawns and garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes, until the prawns turn pink. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add the tomatoes and squash down with the back of a spatula to release the juices. Cook for 1-2 minutes then add the wine and bubble for 1 minute. Return the prawn mixture to the pan, season with salt and pepper then toss through the drained noodles and broccoli.
- Divide among four bowls and serve immediately.