A nice change from garlic prawns--a great meal for a special dinner.
Make and share this Garlic Scallops recipe from Food.com.
- Fry garlic and onion in oil on a med-high heat for 2 mins, but don't allow to colour.
- Add scallops, lightly cook on 1 side for 20 seconds.
- Continue to turn and cook for another 20 seconds then remove from pan.
- On medium high heat, add the splash of wine and reduce for 1 minute.
- Add cream and reduce until the sauce thickens to a nice coating consistency.
- Add scallops, spring onions and gently toss in sauce for 1 minute.
- Place scallops on a mound of rice pilaf and pour over sauce, then garnish with parsley.
- You can always omit some scallops and add prawns.