1/2 Photos of Garlic Scallops
A nice change from garlic prawns--a great meal for a special dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry garlic and onion in oil on a med-high heat for 2 mins, but don't allow to colour.
- 2Add scallops, lightly cook on 1 side for 20 seconds.
- 3Continue to turn and cook for another 20 seconds then remove from pan.
- 4On medium high heat, add the splash of wine and reduce for 1 minute.
- 5Add cream and reduce until the sauce thickens to a nice coating consistency.
- 6Add scallops, spring onions and gently toss in sauce for 1 minute.
- 7Place scallops on a mound of rice pilaf and pour over sauce, then garnish with parsley.
- 8You can always omit some scallops and add prawns.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 69.5 mg
- Sodium 214.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 22.2 g