1/2 Photos of George's Famous Lamb Chops
6 hrs 16 mins
This recipe is George Gregan's from the Australia Wallabies Rugby Union Team. These were delish done on the BBQ..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 lamb chops, chump chops
- 1Combine marinade ingredints in a jar & shake to combine.
- 2Put the chops in a zip-lock plastic bag and pour the marinade over. Seal the bag and turn it over a couple of times to coat the meat.
- 3Marinade for 6 hours (I only marinated for 2 & these were still great).
- 4Cook on the BBQ for 6-8 mins each side.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for George's Famous Lamb Chops
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 755.5
- Calories from Fat 577
- Total Fat 64.1 g
- Saturated Fat 24.2 g
- Cholesterol 140.6 mg
- Sodium 2186.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 34.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: