These chicken nuggests seem to be a novelty to children, as they are on skewers, and sooo easy to prepare
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken thighs or breasts in half length way.
- 2Coat lightly in flour.
- 3Dip in combined egg and milk.
- 4Roll in Stuffing mix or bread crumbs.
- 5Insert skewers.
- 6Heat combined butter and olive oil in a pan to come about 1/2 cm up side, when hot add chicken nuggets and cook until golden.
- 7Serve with you choice of side dish. Salad/couscous, rice, chips, Corn chips, the choice is yours!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Chicken Nuggets
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 167.4 mg
- Sodium 136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 28.6 g