Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These cookies are a kid pleaser! And I make them with fat free mix. Enjoy these cookies with 98% fat free chocolate cake mix! They come out the size of saucers! I use optional 1/4 cup of MnM's to decorate the cookies.
- Stir cake mix, oil and milk until well combined.
- Add 1 egg into mix and combine well. Add additional flour if needed.
- Kneed on a floured surface and roll into a ball, cover with plastic and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut dough into 10 - 12 equal portions and place 4 portions at a time on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Please make sure you make the cookies into a round shape and push them flat onto the tray until they are about 4cm diameter.
- Hint: use wet hands so the dough doesn't stick to your fingers!
- Bake in 170 C fan forced oven for 12 - 15 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and sprinkle choc MnM's over the hot cookie, it will cool and the MnM's will stick to the cookie!