These cookies are a kid pleaser! And I make them with fat free mix. Enjoy these cookies with 98% fat free chocolate cake mix! They come out the size of saucers! I use optional 1/4 cup of MnM's to decorate the cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir cake mix, oil and milk until well combined.
- 2Add 1 egg into mix and combine well. Add additional flour if needed.
- 3Kneed on a floured surface and roll into a ball, cover with plastic and refrigerate until firm.
- 4Cut dough into 10 - 12 equal portions and place 4 portions at a time on a tray lined with baking paper.
- 5Please make sure you make the cookies into a round shape and push them flat onto the tray until they are about 4cm diameter.
- 6Hint: use wet hands so the dough doesn't stick to your fingers!
- 7Bake in 170 C fan forced oven for 12 - 15 minutes.
- 8Remove cookies from oven and sprinkle choc MnM's over the hot cookie, it will cool and the MnM's will stick to the cookie!
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Giant Chocolate Yummy Mummy Cookies!
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.0
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat free chocolate cake mix