1/1 Photo of Ginger Glazed Ham
1 hr 20 mins
Sara 76's Note:
This is from the 2003 Chrisco calenser. It looks good, so I'm putting here to keep it safe til next Christmas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 kg ham
- 1Score ham, insert cloves in squares and bake at 170C for 45 minutes basting with the glaze until crisp and golden brown.
- 3Drain syrup from apricots, measure out 125ml and reserve remainder.
- 4Place apricot syrup, sugar, ginger and jam in a small pan and melt over a low heat, stirring.
- 5Make reserved apricot syrup up to 250ml, with water if necessary.
- 6Heat syrup, spices and vinegar in a large shallow saucepan.
- 7Add apricots, hollows down and gently simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove from heat and cool apricots in syrup.
- 9Place a cherry in each half and arrange around ham.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Glazed Ham
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 3802.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 19.8 g
- Protein 56.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar