The Health Kick soup of all soups! This soup is incredibly good for colds, flus and other pesky symptoms that arise during the winter months! I cannot say enough about this soup because it is the healthiest and most tasty dish I have ever made. I love it and so will you! You can omit the coriander if it isn't your flavour, and substitute with lemongrass if you wish. If you don't want the fish, add chicken instead! Just as nice!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 6-8 cups of water to boil in a large pot and add lemon slices (squeeze them into the water and then throw them in the pot).
- 2Add as much ginger and garlic as you can handle! the more, the better - reduce heat to low.
- 3Julienne (long ultra-thin slices) carrot and scallions and add to pot.
- 4Slice fish (or chicken if you want to substitute) into bite size pieces and add to soup mix - bring back to boil for 1-2 minute, then reduce heat to simmer.
- 5Add all other ingredients and simmer for 1/2 hour.
- 6Variation: add fresh chilli sparingly, if you like it hot!
- 7Lemongrass is a wonderful additive if you have it in your pantry.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger, Lemon & Coriander Fish Soup
Serving Size: 1 (435 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 1010.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 9.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegetable bouillon granules