Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Great finger/party food that your guests will love!
Make and share this Glazed Apricot Ribs or Winds recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 kg ribs or 1 1⁄2 kg chicken wings
- 1⁄2 cup apricot nectar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- combine apricot nectar, soy, sweet chilli sauce, garliuc and ginger.
- pour over the ribs or the wings.
- bake 45 mins, glaze during cooking.