This recipe was in a handbook given to me by the Coeliac Society - Melbourne. I think they taste rather good.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl and quickly add to the dry ingredients.
- Add any additional flavourings and stir very briefly.
- Put into greased or paper lined muffin cups and bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees) until golden and firm to the touch.
- Makes about 12 medium sized muffins.
Thanks for a great recipe - my whole family loved these. Very moist and tender.
Absolutely delicious! I substituted oat flour and used 3/4 cup applesauce and increase cinnamon! What a treat! I am fighting the urge to eat all of them at once!
Re: "low cooking temp" referenced in Dec 29 review, 180 degrees celsius = 350 degrees fahrenheit.