Angel-mae & cleopatra's mummy's Note:
Another one from my gluten free Christmas menu. Perfect with custard or ice cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Line baking trays with nonstick paper.
- 3Place butter, syrup and sugar in pan over low/medium heat until butter is melted.
- 5Add flour and ginger.
- 6Place 3 teaspoon scopes on each tray THESE SPREAD A LOT--LEAVE ROOM.
- 7Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- 8Remove from oven; let stand for 1 minute.
- 9Wrap around large wooden spoon handle till set.
- 10Store in an air-tight container with layers of baking paper between.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Brandy Snaps for Christmas
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.6
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 16.0 mg
- Sodium 49.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: