Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another one from my gluten free Christmas menu. Perfect with custard or ice cream.
Make and share this Gluten Free Brandy Snaps for Christmas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line baking trays with nonstick paper.
- Place butter, syrup and sugar in pan over low/medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add flour and ginger.
- Place 3 teaspoon scopes on each tray THESE SPREAD A LOT--LEAVE ROOM.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 1 minute.
- Wrap around large wooden spoon handle till set.
- Store in an air-tight container with layers of baking paper between.