Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one from my gluten free Christmas menu. Perfect with custard or ice cream.
Make and share this Gluten Free Brandy Snaps for Christmas recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line baking trays with nonstick paper.
- Place butter, syrup and sugar in pan over low/medium heat until butter is melted.
- Add flour and ginger.
- Place 3 teaspoon scopes on each tray THESE SPREAD A LOT--LEAVE ROOM.
- Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; let stand for 1 minute.
- Wrap around large wooden spoon handle till set.
- Store in an air-tight container with layers of baking paper between.