Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a treat for people who cannot eat wheat. These are great warm. Also like the real thing.
Make and share this Gluten Free Crumpets recipe from Food.com.
- Sift flour in a large bowl.
- Dissolve yeast and apple in tepid water.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Beat to a smooth consistency.
- Brush metal egg rings with oil.
- Heat rings in a frypan.
- Three quarters fill the egg rings with the mixture.
- Cook at low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until surface holes appear.
- Cover pan and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Toast and add your favourite choice of toppings.