This is a treat for people who cannot eat wheat. These are great warm. Also like the real thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour in a large bowl.
- 2Dissolve yeast and apple in tepid water.
- 3Add to dry ingredients.
- 4Beat to a smooth consistency.
- 5Brush metal egg rings with oil.
- 6Heat rings in a frypan.
- 7Three quarters fill the egg rings with the mixture.
- 8Cook at low heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until surface holes appear.
- 9Cover pan and continue cooking for 2 to 3 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan and allow to cool.
- 11Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 12Toast and add your favourite choice of toppings.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Crumpets
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free self-raising flour